Sunday, June 11, 2006

in the beginning...

So here's the start of my continuing pursuit to consistently write something that will hopefully turn into the great american novel...or just something good to read that people enjoy. Writing is like opening up your brain and heart for everyone to look at, poke and prod, analyze and criticize, complement and enjoy and maybe, just maybe they will love what they see and come back for more.

No big words, no complicated story lines. Just my perspective on life told in my unique way of expression. Sometimes the stories will be funny because lots of funny things happen. Sometimes they will be sad and deeply personal because that stuff happens too. And probably sometimes they will be boring because something doesn't happen every day...or maybe it does.

Questions, comments, words of wisdom?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see you write about your (our!) childhood. I think it would be a great read!
Your Sis,
Noni

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are writing. You always had a knack for that. I can't wait to read some more!
Love ya,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

To My Arthur Daughter, I loved the story.This is really good writing.
Love mom